Monday, December 5, 2016

Famous Last Words: Dead Week

The Last Words Spoken By Famous People - BoredPanda.com
Link

     There has been a plethora of information about writing styles, editing styles, how/when/where to write, and more, when it comes to doing the work through this class.

     My Famous last words are:

"Work diligently and meticulously, slacking and excuses never got me anywhere"

     I have faced many of things that made me feel as if I wasn't able to work through this class or unable accomplish tasks due to personal issues or lack of time. But the one biggest thing I learned/took away from this class was not something that I learned from the course, but learned from within myself. It sounds so cliché, but I learned that when life serves you lemons, you make lemonade. So, after my car accident, loss of a friend, and loss of a family member, I made like Beyoncé and got in formation (information?) I found that through all of what life was throwing at me with school work, attempts to graduate on time, personal struggles, etc. etc. etc. (because the list truly does go on), I've learned that if I want to be this badass Mama Jama now and in the future, I've got to persevere and find the strength within myself to get it done. 

This in no way is meant to reflect the feelings of other students or encourage students to do things outside of their realm of possibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment